The bamboo shoots or sprouts are sweet, juicy and tasty. The shoots are edible and the Japanese loves the sprouts’ taste more than any other people.
A simple bamboo dish which you can prepare to give your cuisine an oriental touch is called Labong relish. To prepare Labong relish you will need the following ingredient:
1. Two cups of bamboo shoots
2. Three tomatoes
3. One chopped onion bulb, French dressing, salt, and mono-sodium glutamate
4. Boil the shoots first and then squeeze the water out
5. Add salt to taste and then top up with French dressing
6. Dash with small vetsin/mono-sodium glutamate to season
7. Add tomatoes and chopped onion.
8. The bamboo sprout relish or Labong is ready to serve.
9. Happy eating.
The Edible Bamboo Sprouts
My Page is designed to help beginners and average readers make money online to supplement the few dollars they may be earning from their online trading – details of which you can find in My Profile Here, if you will.
Tags: Machiku Bamboo, Edible Bamboo Sprouts, Japanese Loves Bamboo Sprouts, Bamboo Shoots Vegetables, Kauayan-Tinik Bamboo, Bamboo Culinary, Bamboo Flakes, Simple Bamboo Sprout Relish, bamboo dish, Canned Bamboo Sprout, Dried Bamboo Sprout, bamboo gourmets, Bamboo Labong relish, Bamboo furniture, Bamboo baskets