A Free Guide on How to Make Money Making Yogurt at Home

Sure, it's easy to stroll down the supermarket aisle and throw a cup of yogurt into your cart; but have you ever been tempted to make yogurt yourself?

I've made yogurt at home about several times now, and it's pretty easy, fun and economical. And there's something gratifying about making a cultured food product of your own, without additives, preservatives and thickeners that most store-bought yogurts have. The process I use here makes a nice gooey, mild-tasting yogurt, like the kind I have enjoyed. Most of the store-bought yogurt in the U.S. is too sour or acidic, and more gelatinous than gooey, because of the pectin they use to firm it up.

And you can make money selling your yogurts: I spent $5 for 16 yogurts, coming out to: 32 cents per yogurt, or a savings of almost $16 over what I would have paid for 16 store-bought yogurts.

Head here to learn how to craft your own brand of yogurt in the comfort of your kitchen: A Free Guide on How to Make Money Making Yogurt at Home

My Page is designed to help beginners and average readers make money online.